Followers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

My expectation about my programme

Hello there. Well this is my second post on this week for my another assigment and the title is : My expectation about my programme. Which is Computer Application the programme that take. As you all would know. I have already further up my study in diploma in of Business Study in Polytechnic Seberang Perai Penang.


This is the photo that I just found so yeah, this is the place where I study.



So here we go. My expectation on this programme is quite good and it's useful because it teach us on how to use things that have on computer and also, by doing this programme. I might get back on blogging life but still. I wont forget to do what is must and what is for filling my free time by doing a good and healthy things.

This is also my new journey for brightening my future by furthering my studies to the next level.

I know life is hard but i'm not scared, because I know I will be stronger by living with it and keep praying.


No comments: